Industrial maintenance is a major player in the management of your production.
Prevent before repairing
- Implementation of maintenance periodic field routes
- Criticality analysis: validation of maintenance plans
- FMEA method (Failure Mode Effects Analysis): allows you to define spare parts of equipment
Predictive maintenance &
Intelligent maintenance 4.0
Maintenance becomes predictive with a view to optimizing performance of industrial equipment:
- Oil analysis: lubricant is the blood of a material, it is in contact with all lubricated mechanical parts. Oil examination oil can reveal several abnormalities.
- Intelligent predictive 4.0: MES (Manufacturing Execution System) warns some deviations from initial ‘signature’ of monitored equipment.